Imagine a dreamy-soft lambswool fleece woven into a smooth organic cotton backing!
This product may offer significant pressure point relief!
This is pure delight. Imagine a dreamy-soft lambswool fleece woven into a smooth organic cotton backing.
- Much better than a traditional sheepskin, which is cured with toxic chemicals. Unmatched in it’s softness, the wool fibers stand about 1” high.
- It’s therapeutic for those who spend a lot of time in bed, or are prone to bed sores.
- It is incredibly healing, breathable and great for circulation.
- Relieves pressure points – Ideal for people who are in bed for long periods of time or who have fibromyalgia
Super soft natural wool is woven into a backing of 100% organic cotton
- Fleece fabric is 33 oz/sq yd
- Loft is approx. 1” tall
- No synthetic fibres
- Twin = 36”-38” x 75”
- Twin XL 36”-38” x 81”
- Full 54” x 75”
- Queen 60” x 81”
- King & CAL King 76” x 81”
- Massage Table Size 26” x 75”
- Travel Mat Size 26” x 75”
- Machine washable gentle with special instructions (note: we do not accept returns after our wool bedding has been washed)
- Sourced from the USA from farmers who practice sustainable farming
- Contains no dyes, chemicals or synthetic fill
- Does not go through a carbonization process
- Involves no sheep dipping
- Is produced in a facility that is working towards organic certification.
Handmade in the USA by a 14 person manufacturing business based in Washington, USA. They use sustainable practices (like 100% zero waste of manufactured by-products) and permaculture principles (e.g. anything that is too small to use is composted using a vermiculture system – worms!).
All products are made in a chemical & scent-free facility
Disclosure: Please know that the trust of my audience is of utmost importance to me. For this reason, I only recommend brands and products that I trust. Furthermore, I purchase my products and do not publish any paid or sponsored content. Simply put, I know the product in this article is an excellent product which is likely to delight anyone who chooses to purchase it. This post contains an affiliate link which means that I may receive a small amount from the supplier if you choose to buy an item through one of my links. Thank you for supporting my website.